The video below explains how to use a Webby Book. It is in ten short sections:
- Part I: Welcome Page
- Part II: Menu (at 00:34)
- Part III: Tables & Charts (at 1:40)
- Part IV: Main Text (at 2:57)
- Part V: Turning the Page (at 4:10)
- Part VI: Glossary (at 4:40)
- Part VII: Comments (at 5:26)
- Part VIII: Private Annotations and Highlighting (at 6:45)
- Part IX: Discussion Forum (at 7:00)
- Part X: Quizzes (at 8:00)
If you still have questions, perhaps the following will help. If they do not provide you with the information for which you are searching, please contact us using the form provided.
How do I buy a Webby Book subscription?
Is buying a Webby Book subscription secure?
Do I need any special software or hardware to use a Webby Book?
I am dyslexic and find it hard to read online. Will I be able to read a Webby Book?
What are the differences between the three plans?
Is there somewhere I can discuss the Webby Book with my fellow readers?
How can I highlight passages or make notes in a Webby Book?
If I make notes in my Webby Book, can anyone else see them?
Can I download or print out a Webby Book?
When I attempt to log in, why do I sometimes get a warning of “wrong credentials”?
If I have a problem using a Webby Book, what should I do?